Visit Kwara Concession, Botswana
Kwara Concession, Botswana
The Kwara Concession borders the Moremi Game Reserve and is a maze of waterways, islands, seasonal floodplains and thick bush.
Wildlife in the Kwara Concession
Game viewing is excellent and several packs of wild dog, leopard, lion, hyena and smaller predators are regularly seen.
The waterways are lined with papyrus and lilies and you’ll often find elephants enjoying a bath, kingfishers perching on the papyrus and egrets and cormorants gathering on the tall trees.
The mokoro trips offered in the concession provide a chance to photograph birds and lechwe at close quarters – gliding up silently to a fluffy group of little bee-eaters to capture them on film is a delicate process.
Suggested itineraries featuring Kwara Concession
Our itineraries will give you suggestions for what is possible when you travel in Kwara Concession, and they showcase routes we know work particularly well. Treat them as inspiration, because your trip will be created uniquely by one of our specialists.
BotswanaView this tour
Namibia and BotswanaView this tour
Map of Kwara Concession
Places & hotels on the map
Places near Kwara Concession
- Khwai Concession 11 kilometers away
- Shinde Concession 16 kilometers away
- Linyanti Concession 48 kilometers away
- Chitabe Concession 53 kilometers away
- Vumbura Concession 57 kilometers away
- Selinda Concession 61 kilometers away
- Moremi Wildlife Reserve 63 kilometers away
- Chief's Island 66 kilometers away
- Stanleys Concession 69 kilometers away
- Kwando Concession 71 kilometers away
- Gunn's Concession 75 kilometers away
- Xigera Concession 78 kilometers away
- Nxabega Concession 79 kilometers away
- Jao Concession 82 kilometers away
- Abu Concession 85 kilometers away
- Savuti Area 86 kilometers away
- Xudum Concession 92 kilometers away
- The Okavango Delta 93 kilometers away
- Linyanti Wetlands 95 kilometers away
- Maun 103 kilometers away
- Duba Concession 111 kilometers away
- Chobe National Park 112 kilometers away
- Sepupa 151 kilometers away
- Nxai Pan National Park 160 kilometers away
- The Panhandle 168 kilometers away
- Makgadikgadi Pans, Kalahari 204 kilometers away
- Central Kalahari 256 kilometers away
- Ghanzi 353 kilometers away
Photos of Kwara Concession
Ideas for experiencing Kwara Concession
Our specialists seek out authentic ways to get to know the places that could feature in your trip. These activities reflect some of the experiences they've most enjoyed while visiting Kwara Concession, and which use the best local guides.
From Kwara Camp enjoy activities such as guided game drives, walks and fishing trips. You can even view the waterways from a mokoro (a type of canoe).
From Little Kwara enjoy activities such as guided game drives, walks with experienced trackers. Explore the Okavango Delta from a mokoro (a type of canoe).