Visit Kwara Concession, Botswana
Kwara Concession, Botswana
The Kwara Concession borders the Moremi Game Reserve and is a maze of waterways, islands, seasonal floodplains and thick bush.
Wildlife in the Kwara Concession
Game viewing is excellent and several packs of wild dog, leopard, lion, hyena and smaller predators are regularly seen.
The waterways are lined with papyrus and lilies and you’ll often find elephants enjoying a bath, kingfishers perching on the papyrus and egrets and cormorants gathering on the tall trees.
The mokoro trips offered in the concession provide a chance to photograph birds and lechwe at close quarters – gliding up silently to a fluffy group of little bee-eaters to capture them on film is a delicate process.
Suggested itineraries featuring Kwara Concession
Our itineraries will give you suggestions for what is possible when you travel in Kwara Concession, and they showcase routes we know work particularly well. Treat them as inspiration, because your trip will be created uniquely by one of our specialists.
Ideas for experiencing Kwara Concession
Our specialists seek out authentic ways to get to know the places that could feature in your trip. These activities reflect some of the experiences they've most enjoyed while visiting Kwara Concession, and which use the best local guides.
Map of Kwara Concession
Places & hotels on the map
Places near Kwara Concession
- Khwai Concession 7 miles away
- Shinde Concession 10 miles away
- Linyanti Concession 30 miles away
- Chitabe Concession 33 miles away
- Vumbura Concession 36 miles away
- Selinda Concession 38 miles away
- Moremi Wildlife Reserve 39 miles away
- Chief's Island 41 miles away
- Stanleys Concession 43 miles away
- Kwando Concession 44 miles away
- Gunn's Concession 47 miles away
- Xigera Concession 49 miles away
- Nxabega Concession 49 miles away
- Jao Concession 51 miles away
- Abu Concession 53 miles away
- Savuti Area 54 miles away
- Xudum Concession 57 miles away
- The Okavango Delta 58 miles away
- Linyanti Wetlands 59 miles away
- Maun 64 miles away
- Duba Concession 69 miles away
- Chobe National Park 70 miles away
- Sepupa 94 miles away
- Nxai Pan National Park 99 miles away
- The Panhandle 105 miles away
- Makgadikgadi Pans, Kalahari 127 miles away
- Central Kalahari 159 miles away
- Ghanzi 220 miles away