Visit the Bay of Fundy, Canada
The Bay of Fundy, Canada
Home to the highest tides in the world, the Bay of Fundy stretches 270 kilometres between the provinces of New Brunswick and Nova Scotia.
Each day 100 billion tonnes of seawater flows in and out of the bay during each tide cycle – more than the combined flow of all the world’s freshwater rivers. Fundy National Park, bordering the bay, has wild and rugged sea cliffs, tidal mud flats and forested hills which are home to exhilarating walking trails.
East of here lies the dramatic Cape Enrage whilst further on at the Hopewell Rocks you can walk on the ocean floor during low tide and kayak around the rocks when the tide is in.
Suggested itineraries featuring the Bay of Fundy
Our itineraries will give you suggestions for what is possible when you travel in the Bay of Fundy, and they showcase routes we know work particularly well. Treat them as inspiration, because your trip will be created uniquely by one of our specialists.
Map of the Bay of Fundy
Places & hotels on the map
Places near the Bay of Fundy
- Saint John 33 kilometers away
- Annapolis Royal 50 kilometers away
- Saint Andrews by the Sea 79 kilometers away
- Riverside-Albert 135 kilometers away
- Lunenburg 153 kilometers away
- New Brunswick 196 kilometers away
- Halifax 199 kilometers away
- Kouchibouguac National Park 223 kilometers away
- West Point 225 kilometers away
- Prince Edward Island 261 kilometers away
- Charlottetown 268 kilometers away
- Cavendish 268 kilometers away
- Pictou 273 kilometers away
- Nova Scotia 280 kilometers away
- Liscomb Mills 311 kilometers away
- Spry Point 319 kilometers away
- Caraquet 322 kilometers away
- Charlos Cove 372 kilometers away
- Îles de la Madeleine 415 kilometers away
- La Malbaie 434 kilometers away
- Cape Breton & Cabot Trail 439 kilometers away
- Charlevoix & Saguenay - Lac St. Jean 442 kilometers away
- The Gaspé Peninsula 445 kilometers away
- Eastern Townships 446 kilometers away
- Québec City 449 kilometers away
- Ingonish 476 kilometers away
Accommodation choices for the Bay of Fundy
We’ve selected a range of accommodation options for when you visit the Bay of Fundy. Our choices usually come recommended for their character, facilities and service or location. Our specialists always aim to suggest properties that match your preferences.
Conveniently placed right on the Bay of Fundy, the Cliffside Suites and Cottage provide a comfortable base for exploring the area with individual suites with private decks, full kitchens and waterfront views.