Holidays to Prince Edward Island
Prince Edward Island, Canada’s smallest province, is a land of rich, rolling, red farmland, verdant valleys, stunning seascapes and bustling harbours.
Anne of Green Gables
This is Canada’s birthplace with the confederation being signed here in 1867. It was also home to Lucy Maud Montgomery, author of 'Anne of Green Gables'.
The island has a cornucopia of natural treasures such as Brudenall, Linkletter and Souris Beach Provincial Parks, the 'singing' sands of Basin Head and countless lighthouses that evoke the region’s maritime heritage.
The recently-constructed Confederation Bridge allows easy access from New Brunswick to some of Canada’s finest beaches, best golf courses, friendliest locals and, of course, the delectable Prince Edward Island lobsters.
Places to visit in Prince Edward Island
Featuring heavily on our experiences of visiting Prince Edward Island, these selected places are destinations that also prove consistently popular with our travellers. Our specialists can help you choose how to include them in your wider trip, based on your preferences.
Suggested itineraries featuring Prince Edward Island
Our itineraries will give you suggestions for what is possible when you travel in Prince Edward Island, and they showcase routes we know work particularly well. Treat them as inspiration, because your trip will be created uniquely by one of our specialists.
Map of Prince Edward Island
Places & hotels on the map
Places in and around Prince Edward Island
- Cavendish Prince Edward Island
- Charlottetown Prince Edward Island
- Spry Point Prince Edward Island
- West Point Prince Edward Island
- Pictou 90 kilometers away
- Riverside-Albert 128 kilometers away
- Kouchibouguac National Park 134 kilometers away
- Nova Scotia 136 kilometers away
- Îles de la Madeleine 156 kilometers away
- Liscomb Mills 178 kilometers away
- Halifax 192 kilometers away
- Cape Breton & Cabot Trail 195 kilometers away
- Charlos Cove 199 kilometers away
- Caraquet 200 kilometers away
- New Brunswick 219 kilometers away
- Ingonish 227 kilometers away
- Lunenburg 234 kilometers away
- Saint John 244 kilometers away
- Annapolis Royal 248 kilometers away
- The Bay of Fundy 261 kilometers away
- Louisbourg 264 kilometers away
- The Gaspé Peninsula 289 kilometers away
- Saint Andrews by the Sea 322 kilometers away
- Anticosti Island 350 kilometers away
Photos of Prince Edward Island
Accommodation choices for Prince Edward Island
We’ve selected a range of accommodation options for when you visit Prince Edward Island. Our choices usually come recommended for their character, facilities and service or location. Our specialists always aim to suggest properties that match your preferences.
Fine food, chic rooms and a waterfront setting combine to make The Inn at Bay Fortune the finest property on Prince Edward Island. Its sleek styling and gourmet restaurant offer urbane style in a bucolic setting.
The Hotel on Pownal is a modern, boutique property. Centrally located, this is a great option for families and couples wishing to explore Charlottetown.
The Great George is made up of a collection of charming heritage buildings, repurposed into a luxury boutique hotel. A few minutes’ walk will bring you to top restaurants, the bustling Peake’s Quay, local history and shopping.